Sunday School is for all ages at 9:45 am
Children’s Sunday School Classes
Classes for children ages 2 through 8th Grade:
Click here for the Sunday School Map showing classroom locations for all age/grade levels.
- Children in the 2-year-old class remain in the toddler nursery, Room 108.
- Children age 3 through Kindergarten begin with Opening Exercises in Room 116, and should be picked up from their classroom.
- Children in 1st-4th grade begin in their classroom and are dismissed from Closing Exercises in the south side of DeSoto Hall
- Children in 5th-8th grade begin and end in their classrooms
Children’s Memory Work
To train our children in the principles of the Word of God, we use a systematic memory work book. If you would like a physical copy of the memory work book, please ask your child’s Sunday School teacher or check with the church office.
Adult Sunday School Classes
- The Women of Faith Class I (Room 117) Martyrs, Missionaries, and the Persecuted Church: We are reading stories and books about past and current missionaries and persecuted Christians around the world. Please join us as we learn about and pray for the persecuted Church.
- The Women of Faith Class II (Covenant High School Office) We are reading and discussing: Suffering Is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliott.
- The Word of Faith Class (Sanctuary) Pastor Rayburn continues his series: A Survey of the New Testament.
- High School Sunday School (North Side of DeSoto Hall) Developing Godly Perspectives: Come join us as we will be addressing issues of self-image, pride, perfectionism, body image, guilt, shame, depression, grief, anger and bitterness from a Christian perspective.
- Better English on Sixth ESL Sunday School (Room 304) Kathy Lewis facilitates the Better English class where individual American partners help each international who wishes to read or discuss material at an appropriate level of English. Please contact Kathy or Jonathan Nichols if you would like to become a partner or assist Better English on Sixth in any way.
The class for men of the church meets in the sanctuary usually on the last Sunday of the month instead of our regular Sunday school classes.
See our Bulletin and Announcements page for details on upcoming Genesis 39 classes.
The class for women meets in north end of DeSoto Hall usually on the last Sunday of the month instead of our regular Sunday school classes. The high school girls meet separately with Mrs. Tamminga.
See our Bulletin and Announcements page for details on upcoming Abigail’s Daughters classes.