Current Sunday School Info:
Children’s Sunday School
TIME: 9:45am – 10:45am
Click here for a PDF copy of our building map
- 3- & 4-yr-olds – DeSoto Hall
- Kindergarten – Downstairs Room 117
- 1st-3rd Grades – Upstairs Room 301
- 4th-5th Grades – Upstairs Room 302
- 6th-8th Grades – Upstairs Room 304
- Note: Our precious 2-year-olds do not have a class at this time
- 3’s – Kindergarten: Parents should escort their children to the designated classroom. If needed, a parent of a 3- or 4-year-old may sit with their child during class.
- 1st-8th Grades: Parents may escort their children to the designated classroom, but this is not required.
- 3-yr-olds-Kindergarten: Parents should pick up their children from the classroom.
- 1st-8th Grades: Students will be released from the classroom at 10:45am.
Adult Sunday School
Dr. Jeff David – “Kingdom, Covenants, and Canon of the Old Testament.”
If someone asked what the Old Testament was all about, how would you answer? How would you summarize its contents? Would you describe it with the topics of its basic theology or as an overarching story? How would you explain the importance and relevance of the Old Testament for Christians today? To answer these questions, we need to have a firm understanding of the significance, theology, and covenantal structure the Old Testament. And if we do, we can live Christian lives relying on the whole Bible as Christians scripture, not just the New Testament.
Senior High Sunday School
DeSoto Hall – South Side, 9:45am-10:45am
Pastor Gutierrez – “Why We Believe What We Believe”
Christians are often accused of being unreasonable and intolerant by unbelievers, who argue that Biblical perspectives are hateful if the Biblical perspectives disagree with their own secular views. This can make conversations about God and life very difficult, and these secular perspectives can even begin to seep into our thinking and make us question our own Christian worldview.
We will be using Tim Keller’s book, The Reason for God, and we will analyze worldly ways of thinking while seeking to gain a better understanding of why we believe what we believe. High schoolers (9-12th grade) are encouraged to join us Sundays, 9:45-10:45am, in the southside of DeSoto Hall.